Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tater's Favorite Things

Tater has a few favorite things that she'd like to share with you. I (Tater) love to...

10. cuddle close to Mommy under a blanket
9. eat leaves and twigs when Mommy takes me out to potty. I especially like goofing around outside when it's bitter cold.
8. play with my plush toys and to play catch with Mommy
7. eat turkey and chicken when Mommy gives me a few pieces
6. go bye-bye with Mommy especially when she goes to Starbucks (because I usually get a puppy cup of whipped cream)
5. lick peanut butter from a kong that Mommy gives to me on Sunday mornings
4. visit Grandpa and Grandma because they give me treats that Mommy doesn't have and they just love on me the entire time I'm at their house
3. play with Isabel because she's little like I am
2. go for walks with Mommy so I can eat more leaves and twigs
1. be close to Mommy all the time especially while she is on the couch.....I just love sitting on her lap licking her face and clamouring for her attention. :-)

No comments: