Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Day

I was so inspired by my brother's new woodworking blog and my friend's blog about her two boys, I thought...hey! I'll make a blog for Tater! So...ChristmasDaisy is no more...sorry. It's a new year! In this picture, we are enjoying Christmas morning by opening presents. And, as always, Tater was taking it all in! Somehow, she got in the shot...ha, ha, ha! As you can probably see, I'm not exaggerating when I say Tater is full of personality! I love her to pieces!

Well...until the next adventure...see you again soon!

2 comments:

CS Wilson said...

Very nice! It's also probably worth noting that Tater is the one in lower-right corner of the picture and not the one on sitting on my lap. (*grin*)

Mama G said...

Hey, thanks for sending me a link to your new blog. That Tater looks like quite a character!

Sorry to be cryptic about my identity...I use a pseudonym here at blogspot. But you've known me for about 27 years. :-)

If you look at my blog you'll figure it out.

http://momtotheleft.blogspot.com